• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toggling in Illustrator

TheSnowman

Ok, I'm pretty obsessed w/ being able to hit Alt+Tab @ the same time, and toggle through my windows that I have open, but it's been driving me nuts that I haven't figured out how to do it in Illustrator yet. I just want to be able to flip through my various projects that I have open w/o having to minimize one, to see the other. It seems like Illustrator has shortcuts for everything but that (at least that I could find). I'm hoping I'm just dumb and haven't figured it out yet, but has anyone else?

n20capri

Yeah that drove me nuts too!!! I couldn't figure it out either...I was previously using the CS version...but I've recently switched versions and it now works with CS3...perhaps they forgot to program that feature in the older version(s). :)

Sparky

I use the apple key and the tilde/apostrophe key (to the left of the number 1 key). Not sure of the windows equivalent....

works in CS, CS2 and CS3 for me.

TheSnowman

Yep, I tried that too. On my Mac, that's how I scroll through stuff on there, but I'm on PC for design stuff here @ work. Mac is just my laptop @ home.