• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Topjet Software Job Accounting

Tackinawa

Hello , our shop recently acquired a z126R Fluid Color RTR machine with TopJet. We have been ironing out kinks getting it fit to our needs. One of the main hang-ups for me is Job Accounting. On our Scitex machines 700/750 and our Latex 365 we have the option to view how many of each file have been printed etc. Is there anything akin to this in Topjet that I haven't found yet? Is there possibly companion software that could fill this role?(I know this is bit of a stretch). Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I don't believe anything like this exists....I know that I've asked the question "can we see how many square or linear feet have been printed on the unit in its lifetime" and the answer was no. I'll hit up the Fluid Color team and see if there is a way.