• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trial Vertion won't leave

GLASSARTZ

First thank you for your posts on illustrator tips they have helped a great deal! I'm having a problem I hope you can help me with? I have a full version of Illustrator CS5 that I bought with install number. It's been running fine for almost 4 years. I opened it yesterday and the "Trial" window came up. Like I said it's a full version I never got the trial version only the full version. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and when I open it after the re install the trial window opens again.
I'm running window 10 .
Anyone else have this issue? Bob @ Glass Art

Vassago

Make a note of its installation directory.
Uninstall it, then reboot - once rebooted run. Regedit

Do a search for anything related to it such as file types, adobe, etc and delete them., (don't delete adobe files if you have other adobe products though)

If not confident doing that, there are plenty of registry cleaners or uninstallers around.. But obviously not free.

visual800

Im also running cs5...I DO NOT allow my illustrator to by registered and I dont have it commected online anywhere (as far as program itself. Mayybe disconnect the internet and then reinstall and go into setting and stop all activity from accessing the program. This is just another BS ploy from adobe to run your life

GLASSARTZ

Im also running cs5...I DO NOT allow my illustrator to by registered and I dont have it commected online anywhere (as far as program itself. Mayybe disconnect the internet and then reinstall and go into setting and stop all activity from accessing the program. This is just another BS ploy from adobe to run your life
Thanks great idea! Bob

GLASSARTZ

Make a note of its installation directory.
Uninstall it, then reboot - once rebooted run. Regedit

Do a search for anything related to it such as file types, adobe, etc and delete them., (don't delete adobe files if you have other adobe products though)

If not confident doing that, there are plenty of registry cleaners or uninstallers around.. But obviously not free.
Will give it a try, Thanks, Bob