• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UCJV300 - 160 Service / Maintenance manual

2fatdotco

I'm having trouble with a recently acquired UCJV300-160 . It is throwing the 61B error ( Failed to supply ink to the sub tank ) . I've found some threads on this board that will be helpful in diagnosing and repairing it but I could really use a copy of the service / maintenance manual as well. I'm happy to pay for it but I can't seem to find anyone online with a copy. Can someone link me to a copy online or otherwise help me get a copy? Thanks everyone :)

Update: I've been given the maintenance manual as well as a parts diagram. Woohoo!

Last edited:

Smoke_Jaguar

Check above the printhead where the clear vacuum lines run, if you have a bad subtank and ink has somehow made it into those lines, the valve assembly night need replacement.

mixa17

Hi, we just got 4 years old UCJV300-160. We would like to put it in the basement which would involve lifting the printer under a steep angle. Is there any way to get service/repair manual so I can maybe prepare the printer and fix it in case we mess up something in the process.
Kind regards,
Michael

Smoke_Jaguar

Hi, we just got 4 years old UCJV300-160. We would like to put it in the basement which would involve lifting the printer under a steep angle. Is there any way to get service/repair manual so I can maybe prepare the printer and fix it in case we mess up something in the process.
Kind regards,
Michael
Checking inbox might help, sent you a copy.

Kind regards,
Michael
You’ll want to completely flush the system and use the head locks. The machine comes with them, but chances are they don’t come with your second hand machine. Wouldn’t hurt to ring a couple dealers and see if they have spares they can sell you.