• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF6042 table not parallel with carriage

Tatonka

I've been trying to fix an issue with one of our 6042mkii printers. The table isn't level with the carriage from left to right, by a good 1.5-2mm. Checking with a bubble level, I can get the table level in both directions, but then the rail the carriage rides on is out of level (by a lot). If I get the rail level, the table is out of level and still has the same gap variation from left to right. The manual I have says specifically not to touch the triangle cams, and basically to adjust the parallelism by tweaking the height of the feet on the machine. I've worked on it two different times, and it never gets close to even without the table rocking around.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of issue? I'm waiting to hear more back from a tech on the issue (who told me to adjust the feet), but I'm hoping someone on here has had a similar problem

edit: heard back from the tech who said to move the triangle cams. I re-leveled the machine and adjusted the cams to the table is parallel with the carriage and that should fix it.

Last edited: