• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unsupported color measuring device

Artos

Does anybody have any idea how to be imported, the measured color data in the color profiler? I have a Xrite DTP20, and you can not connect to the profiler. Older versions may also be imported from the measured data, but I can not in version 8.6. Any idea?

BobbyFosson

Not sure the DTP20 is new enough to work... not even listed in my Flexi Pro 7.x version.

Upgrade to a newer Xrite

astro8

Download the X-Rite utility programme named Colorport.

Set up your swatches etc.

Do all your measuring in that with your Pulse DTP20

Import the data into Flexi to build the profile.

You may have to import and export through a wordprocessor with tab delimiting or other formatting...can't remember exactly.

Pretty easy once you work it out.(like everything....ahahaha!)

Artos

I know this, but the Flexi 8.5-8.6, I can not be imported into. Measured in the Colorport, I saved only the XYZ values, separated by a space, file extension .icc. Exactly as used to work (7.6-8), but it does not work.

astro8

You remember you have to save the data as a .txt file?

Works in version 8.1...I just tested it.

Artos

The 8.1 works in the import, but up from 8.5, only accept the .icc extension. Rename the extension of the measured data from .txt to .icc does not work. The file contains XYZ color values only, and are separated by a space as I read in the manual.