• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Updated my website with lots of hand carved signs

Kottwitz-Graphics

No one has raised any issues with the site itself... which kinda surprises me. I though surely there would be something.

Why would they. Its simple, clean, and well well organized. I showed it to a business partner, and he loved it as well. There is nothing complicated that will detract from your awesome work.

Wafels

No one has raised any issues with the site itself... which kinda surprises me. I though surely there would be something.

Fill the <title></title> part with your site name, and everything is perfect then.
Really nice sings there btw, liked them all.

signmeup

Thanks for the thumbs up guys.

Wafles... good reminder there. Xara glosses over that stuff for novices I suppose. It can all be added. I must get on with that part.

SEO is something I know nothing about.

John L

Signmeup.. I see you remain as talented as ever! Great to see you on here again. Your site navigates and looks great for me. It's very appropriately designed for your classy offering too. I'd only suggest you add an address of some kind on there. I don't even have a website myself, so it's a stretch for me to suggest anything to you. But I do find I have reluctance to do business with any vendor that doesn't have an address of some kind on their site. It's no big deal, cause if I was in the market for carved, your site would have already put me at ease on that anyway. Are you still strictly a hand carver? Really like your work.

Joe Crumley

I had my first Website made by Mark Fair, it was a beauty, and didn't know if it would pay off. It took about a year before I slowly began to see any results. Up to that time I was using yellow pages and they had become not very successful. Now I live off my WebSite. It's my only advertising and does it pay. Mine has been reduced to a Portfolio page ONLY. Clients instantly see what I do and when they call we get down to business. I'm a critic of most websites because they want to show too much info. For me, Less if More. Joe Crumley I'm afraid to show mine since it's against the rules.

signmeup

Thank you John. Yes, I do all my carving with chisels and knives like always. I couldn't fit a router into my little shop.

signmeup

I had my first Website made by Mark Fair, it was a beauty, and didn't know if it would pay off. It took about a year before I slowly began to see any results. Up to that time I was using yellow pages and they had become not very successful. Now I live off my WebSite. It's my only advertising and does it pay. Mine has been reduced to a Portfolio page ONLY. Clients instantly see what I do and when they call we get down to business. I'm a critic of most websites because they want to show too much info. For me, Less if More. Joe Crumley I'm afraid to show mine since it's against the rules.

Joe,

I had no idea it was against any rule to post a website for help or advice. There is a forum page for website critiques, I thought. I've done it many times over the years and never heard anything from Fred about it.

Adrian