• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upselling magnetics

signswi

I'm on the dark navy side of the debate. Never use pure black for outlines or shadows if you can help it, makes the design look more integrated and intentional.

Nice upsell. There's a fine line between spec work and upselling with design but if it's initiated by you as a sales tool and not someone asking for it without wanting to pay a down payment, go crazy. I've done the same.

Doyle

Not sure if this thread was started asking for critique or not, but I would also make the outline navy blue, perhaps a little thicker stroke, maybe even a slight block shadow to it as well (all navy). I would also lose the gray/blurred drop shadow and make the name a bit larger. One other thing, for the gradient within the name, the blue used doesn't match with any of the other hues/values in the design. Seems that light blue at the bottom of the gradient should be matching one of the light blues elsewhere in the design.

Nice work and upsell!