• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV print on floor tiles

luggnut

can it be done? is it durable? and doesn't any merchant here do it.

or is there a merchant that does sublimated tile... i did this once and it work great but was on a wall so no foot traffic to wear it out. the logo would be 60"x60"

or maybe laser engraved... i know there would be no color and need to be a dark tile, but does any merchant here offer this?

Typestries

We have done it for a residential application for a friend. We coated the job post printing with a liquid lam. Thought about using a liquid tile sealer such as ensealant but had the experience with the liquid lam product. It's holding up well in a "mancave" type room.

Is this a commercial or residential app?

Give a shout if you need some help

-Rick

OCsteve

We have UV printed on ceramic tiles for wall murals and various award plaques but have not found a coating that would allow us to sell them as floor tiles. We use Clear Shield as our liquid lam but our attempts at using these as floor graphics have not worked well.