• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Layout question

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Hello and thanks in advance for your advise. Please check out the drawing of the side of the van (the back isn't important). This is an issue I can't get my head around and I've done plenty of these types of vans but this is the first time I have had an issue.
Notice the lines of copy below the Champion Charter logo. What is the general rule for the layout of the lines? Should they run with the center line of the van or stay level? On the picture "level" is not running with this line and neither is it for the install. If I run them with this line they will run downward and not level with the top logo. What's to rule to this or is it just whatever the customer thinks would look right? In this case, they should run with the line. :help

Ryan

Attachments

• New Van.jpg
    New Van.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 90

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The way you have it will work fine. We generally run everything off that middle body line As it gets near the top, it looks off, but you can't have it both ways.

Billct2

Same as Gino. Miss those square truck cabs & bodies, no problem figuring out level on 1970 International