• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Dual Layout Window not showing preview of jobs?

tedbragg

Not a big deal but puzzling -- our VWD won't show previews of jobs in the right-hand side pane. I've toyed around with the prefs but can't find anything to address it. Is this known to happen in Dual?

Boswaldo

I know this is an oldish post but I've recently had the same problem. I was low on disk space on my C: drive and after clearing all temp files (not sure if there was anything in there that could have affected this) and making more space the previews all reappeared. So maybe related to a lack of disk space on your drive?

tedbragg

I know this is an oldish post but I've recently had the same problem.
What's bizarre is, VW makes preview TIF files with alpha masks--but they're inverted. I switched one around in PS, reloaded into VW and it showed up fine, but then on restart VW re-ripped that job and the preview went back to its wonky self. Clearly a bug in VW Dual 1.6