• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl by the Yard?

MCV

Does anyone know a good source who sells vinyl by the yard? I need a very small amount of a couple colors I probably won't use again. I am looking for Oracal or if I have to avery. Thanks.

Mosh

Fellars. I have never gotten anything less than 50 yards before, but I see in in their catalog.

Mosh

Gregory, They seem like they did't care if I ordered from them or not! Kind of up tight. Alomost like my business was not good enough for them. I let Fellar have my biz.

S

SignTech

Fellers .............. 751 up but no more 651 by the yard

S

scarface

Fellers has by the yard and Earl Mich also. Better off buying a 10yd roll though since shipping is about $10-12 easily on it from my experience.

MCV

Thank you for all the replies. I contacted a couple of the businesses mentioned and had no luck with the color I needed. That is the only problem I have found with places that sell by the yard most of the popular colors they have available to sell by the yard, but some of the weird colors you have to order in a full 10yd roll (min).

Question is there anywhere on this site dedicated to swapping some special colors now and again, not sure if this would be a problem with any site rules. Might be beneficial to some. For me it does not come up that often but every once in a while I get some obscure requests and to have a place we can get a hold of some rarely used colors, and others can clear out some unused inventory. Just a thought.

S

Sign-Man Signs

What's the colors. Maybe if you post it somebody here can help you.

TheSnowman

We had talked about doing this once before, but it never took off because different shops handle vinyl differently. I believe this was more based on digital media though, not cut vinyl.