• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warning! Got Another Banner Thief Email...

player

This came in with 2 PDF crap layouts:

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am Richard Wilson a Purchasing Manager at BB Supplies. My team is considering using your company for production of banners for an anniversary program. I'd be happy if you could supply me with a formal quotation on 40 of each sizes specified below using the attached artwork.

DPI Resolution is 300.
Format can be either EPS or a PDF would be fine.
Sizes: 9'' x 3'' and 6'' x 3" (feet)
Material: Vinyl
Outdoor Banner - Will need grommets at all the four corners

Otherwise, You could recreate the artwork to to get an actual or standard outlook. We are looking forward to your enthusiasm to enable the success of this purchase to help establish a long term business relationship between our companies. You can reach me back at 424.204.6508 or send me an email with questions in relations to my inquiry. I'll be awaiting a response at your convenience to proceed on this project.

Cheers,
Richard Wilson
Purchasing Manager

BB Supplies.

9701 Wilshire Blvd,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA

------------------------------------------------------

"Otherwise, You could recreate the artwork to to get an actual or standard outlook."

What the hell does that mean?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So they want 9 inch x 3 inch & 6 inch x 3 inch banners with a pic of feet on them?
Sounds legit to me.......

wayne k
guam usa