• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WARNING! You may be using an illegitimate copy of Corel X5

Bigdawg

Just Me
We bought X5 not too long after it first came out. I rarely use it - mostly I grab some clip art or open a customer file. It worked fine last week... today I got this... we bought a full version, shrinkwrapped and all!!! Any thoughts as to why? Or has anyone else gotten this?

Attachments

• CorelMessage.jpg
    CorelMessage.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 323

TheSnowman

I just downloaded it from Corel last week or so ago when they had that huge marked down price. No problems so far.

Craig Sjoquist

Do hope ya bought it from CorelDraw, they will be able to correct

If not like I did not sure what to say & yes it was all shirked wrap & all, but even just using it for practice & learning it starts to slow the PC down so slow the PC will not hardly open.
Also ya will not be able to save etc.

After removing back to normal speed.

Not sure what I'll do, I like the program & need it to advance more. kinda starting to learn stuff on it & finding a need ...Rats ..Hope it can be resolved I like to know.

Since CorelDraw wants $180 for X5 which is alot to me guess I'll give Art's & letters a try

J Hill Designs

Give inkscape a try Craig - its a little bit harder to learn, but is free and has most if not all of the necessary functions

Do hope ya bought it from CorelDraw, they will be able to correct

If not like I did not sure what to say & yes it was all shirked wrap & all, but even just using it for practice & learning it starts to slow the PC down so slow the PC will not hardly open.
Also ya will not be able to save etc.

After removing back to normal speed.

Not sure what I'll do, I like the program & need it to advance more. kinda starting to learn stuff on it & finding a need ...Rats ..Hope it can be resolved I like to know.

Since CorelDraw wants $180 for X5 which is alot to me guess I'll give Art's & letters a try