• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

website revamped...opinions/suggestions please

signmeup

I've revamped my website and would appreciate comments and suggestions. The site is not complete...a lot of things don't link to anything yet but there should be at least one path that goes right through for each type of sign.
www.showpiecesigns.com

Does it load fast or slow? Does the navigation make sence? What do you think about the pop up images? I also wondered if they trigger any pop up blockers.

I haven't put in a "How to order" page yet. Still working on the prices and verbage. "About" could use some more material too.

What do I put in the footer?

Mosh

Loaded fast for me. The home page is way over to the right, I had to scroll to center it.
Other than that looks good.

HaroldDesign

Loads fast, makes sense & has a nice look. The drop shadow around the table is causing it to not center properly until my browser window is large enough.
I think the header "Showpiece Signs" portion would look nicer as gray copy without the severe bevel and cell background fill.

tcorn1965

I liked everything about it. Very professional, and simple. Most sights you encounter put so much into it, it can take away from what you are trying to get across to the consumer.
Loads fast and is centered (I use Firefox).
I do not see any SEO in the source code.
Here is I feel the most effective way for SEO on your sight.
http://www.mywebtronics.com/blog/seo-header-tags/

All of our websites are usually in the top three in google. For instance if you search for campaign signs on google we are # 1, most of this is due to the SEO Header tags.

Great Site!

Terry

signmeup

Thanks guys. Looks like I've got to get rid of that drop shadow. I think the centering might depend on the monitor. It centres on my 24" but not my 15" in both IE and Seamonkey. It aligns to the left.

Terry, Thanks for the link. Ihaven't learned that section of XaraXtreme yet. I assume it has a way to do that I just haven't gotten that far yet.

signgal

I like how clean and simple it is and the work you chose to showcase is effective and gorgeous. The only criticism I'd make is when you click on business it shouldn't go to the page with business and house, just business and institutional maybe and vice versa with house. But it loaded real fast and looks super!

signmeup

Thanks signgal..... that makes sence. I'll change that link. I don't have a page for house signs yet but I'll link it the same way once I have it up.

signmeup

Thanks tanneji. I'm not sure what a wordpress gallery is but the entire site was made completely in XaraXtreme5 Pro. Do mean the pop up photos?

BrianKE

Just one thing, Change "Click the articles button" to "Click <underline>here<underline>". Don't make you visitor scroll back up just to click a link.