• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Western / Circus font?

Colin

I came across this years ago, but can't remember it.

Attachments

• GBI.jpg
    GBI.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 190

Colin

It is hoped that a person's reason, intent, and usage of a font inquiry isn't questioned, nor whether the font is "liked" or not, rather that the ID is offered if known.

Saloon is close Pat - thanks, but not quite it.

Last edited:

Pat Whatley

Oh come on....nobody is gonna notice the difference. Once you hit a certain level of ugly things all start to look the same.

SignosaurusRex

It is hoped that a person's reason, intent, and usage of a font inquiry isn't questioned, nor whether the font is "liked" or not, rather that the ID is offered if known.

Saloon is close Pat - thanks, but not quite it.

Sorry Colin, maybe I should have included a few smilies or something. I did not mean to Wizz in your Wheaties.

signage

Fred is this in any way at tip on the I_CY.COM web site:help

Or did I figure it out in my other post:omg2:

When is the plane picking me up to see some of the properties available:U Rock:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OldPaint

WELLLLLL i used one similar!!! but i wanted a "circus" feel as it used to be with the old traveling "snake oil" salesmen.

Attachments

• shop tk.jpg
    shop tk.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 67

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred is this in any way at tip on the I_CY.COM web site:help

Or did I figure it out in my other post:omg2:

When is the plane picking me up to see some of the properties available:U Rock:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As far as I know, I_CY.com is an awards and financial grants site for helpfulness and courtesy on the internet. It stands for Internet Helpfulness and Courtesy for You. They place banners such as are being displayed here on various sites and then monitor them for posts that exhibit noteworthy helpfulness and courtesy. When they find anyone that meets their standards, the monitoring stops and they announce who it is and how much money they are giving to him or her.

So far the monitoring at Signs 101 has not produced any winners. :rolleyes:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
ur wood or pointedly mad are close cousins ... just modify the accents on the top and bottom to match. easy enough.