• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what adobe plug in would you get???

signwizz

i want to add an adobe plug in to my software what one would you get or is the best bang for the buck?
thanx shane

luggnut

plugin for illustrator or photoshop...? for photoshop i have 3 i really like, sitegrinder for making websites, vertus fluid mask for removing backgrounds, and alienskin eyecandy for special effects. for illustrator i like Xtreme path for advanced node and shape editing and phantasm cs for color edits

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Without CadTools (hotdoor.com) Illustrator would pretty much be worthless to me...

Todd-sta

I like "Xtreme Path" by CValley.... it lets you round corners individually, or by selected groups, or by the entire path to whatever radius you specify - - without destroying/altering the position of the attached path segments. www.cvalley.com

garisimo

Man, what a great question -- there are several good plug-ins that make life so much easier:

CADTools by HotDoor is amazing -- a must have! https://www.hotdoor.com/cadtools
SelectMenu is also good -- adds a bunch of different select criteria. http://rj-graffix.com/software/plugins.html
Xtreme Path is also very good -- a little pricey, but well worth it!

I would have liked to recommend the Silhouette plug-in (raster to vector converter), but when I moved from a G5 tower to the new iMac it generated a new plug-in code that didn't work with my old activation code. I tried to contact the company weeks ago, but they have not responded to several emails -- this is a $300 plug-in! I even offered to pay an upgrade fee, but nothing...

cheers!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm guessing that Corel hasn't sent you a check for your constant promoting...