• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is Flexi Sign & Print 12 worth?

Mr. T

I bought a new Mutoh printer and it came with Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition. I have two already so I was going to sell it. Just wondering if anyone knows the price they go for?
Thanks for the help.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
Mutoh edition only runs Mutoh printers. Since I think every Mutoh printer ships with Mutoh Edition Flexi, there's probably not much demand for that package. It could be used as an upgrade discount I suppose. Flexi should give some credit for that towards a full version of Flexi, but since it's only version 12, I'm not too sure it's worth much there either.
It could be used as just a design station though if someone wants that.

AirGraphics

I bought a new Mutoh printer and it came with Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition. I have two already so I was going to sell it. Just wondering if anyone knows the price they go for?
Thanks for the help.
Do you still have the extra Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition? I know it's been almost a year since you posted but I figured I ask.