• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Macros Do You Use Most???

TwoNine

Hi Everyone - I'm new to these forums, but not forums in general - so if this has been discussed I apologize. However, I DID do a search for 'macros' and didn't find much.

Anyway - to get to the point:
What are your favorite macros for CorelDRAW?

Just curious - have a great day all!

CanuckSigns

I've always wanted to dip my toe into the world of macros in coreldraw, do you have any recommended reading for a noob on the subject?

Oh and Welcome for Canada!

R08

I have one my son made that automatically exports jpgs and/or eps and sorts them for printing or email usage. It also saves me a copy in the customers file.

TwoNine

No - I really don't use too many of them myself, although it would be nice to get a hold of something like the one that SignRite was talking about. I really only use 2 packages to speak of. One being EZ Metrics for doing layouts using perspective - I am NOT a fan of Corel's Extrude tool at all...So I like to try and improvise with that. Also - I use NeonTools from time to time - mainly to figure out footages for channel coil in the quoting process. It doesn't work out REALLY great in the real world for return layout. I can get my letters much tighter with a 'old school' flexible tape.

My 0.02
-Chad

ChiknNutz

Take a gander at Oberonplace.com, I have used several of them for years now. Pretty good stuff and inexpensive, many free too.