• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Setup ?

MVIP

call the place you bought it from. I have 7.6 and upgraded my plotter, not in Flexi list. I E-mailed SA to get driver. They e-mailed back like a week later and said upgrade.

In the meantime I called SignWarehouse who after a few e-mails to tech support e-mailed me the driver and I dropped it in the right folder and didn't have to spend $$$$ on a needless upgrade.

-Matt

k6media

WHAT!!! I just bought a Mutoh 1604.. and I have Flexi 7.6 as well and I don't want to have to upgrade if I don't have to...

What do you suggest?

gvgraphics

I don't think 7.6 has the drivers for the valuejets. You will have to do as suggested above and contact your dealer to see if they have the driver. I just checked my 8.5 and it has all of the valuejets listed in it.

Replicator

Ridiculous . . . Don't spend money on an upgrade. . .

We'll find the driver or we'll get one from someone

that has it and knows what file to sent to you . . . !

Upgrading is just crazy !

D&Tgraphics

I should have the driver on disc at the shop. Monday morning I will check and email it to you if you still need it.

Service Sign Co

Signlab has Valujet in their setup, not that it makes a flyin f everyone seems to be sold on Flexi If you don't upgrade you will have to use your programs on Legacy equipment, because it won't work on the current equipment. I see 64 bit standard within 4-5 yrs.

Replicator

Here's the ValueJet Drivers for Flexi8 - http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=63

Not sure if they'll work in Flexi7, but it's worth a shot since the ValueJet didn't even exist when flexi7 came out . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think having to pay for an upgrade to use any new equipment is a complete load of crap,

they should just offer updated equipment drivers at NO COST . . . ! ! !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also think it sucks that I could find these drivers at SignWarehouse, but NOT at SAi . . . Whats up with that ?

k6media

Absolutely agree.. It's really upsetting me.. I'm annoyed that I will have to go and buy a new piece of software.. or upgrade.

Replicator

UPDATE : I loaded the drivers for the ValueJet from the
Signwarehouse site as posted above, they are listed for Flexi8.

I do not have a ValueJet, I just wanted to see whether they
would appear in the setup for Flexi7 PM, and guess what, they do . . .

Since I do not have a ValueJet, I cannot confirm that they work,
but i would venture a guess that they will.