• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would be your rough cost for this?

signwizz

its on black komatex pvc black 22x30 and is double sidded
white oracal 651 white vinyl x2
and digital printed logo die cut and laminated 13x11 x2 plus install

thanks for your input

Attachments

• killer cupcake black coroplast sign.jpg
    killer cupcake black coroplast sign.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 109

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I think the designer missed...
attachment.php

Attachments

• killer cupcake black coroplast sign.jpg
    killer cupcake black coroplast sign.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 142

signwizz

thanks for the design lesson ,and thats their theme weird logo and fonts customer supplied and no changing but was looking for a rough price

thanks

TXFB.INS

personally, put it on a white pvc board print and laminate the entire thing, what you are listing is WAY TOO MANY steps / man hours

2 sided on 3mm pvc with full print and lamination is $92.57 QTY 1

Billct2

If applying prints I like to use black pvc for a job like this, looks so much better than a white edge.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Regardless of a good layout or not..... your presentation will look bad with so many styles being used.

No matter how you wanna make it, it's worth about $85 in any marketplace.

Christian @ 2CT Media

wow $85 here that would be 0 profit that would cover pvc vinyl and labor only,especially double sidded

That's because you are buying multiple vinyls and having to do multiple steps.

Black or White PVC, and 2 printed faces mounted would be between $80 - $120 depending on a few factors

Gino

Premium Subscriber
wow $85 here that would be 0 profit that would cover pvc vinyl and labor only,especially double sidded

Then you are in the wrong business, cause I know people who live right next door to you that could make a screaming profit at $85.

For us to produce that image on both sides of a 22" x 30" would cost us not quite $5.00. The $85, I spoke about would be to keep it honest, so not to undermine the industry. If I had 50 of those to do and did them for $15 a pop, I'd make a killing. At $85, it would be fantastic.

Remember, you're using about $3.50 for substrate and going about the graphics portion wrong, so there is why you can't do it for an honest buck. Fair market value is where one needs to be. The day I'd pay the kinda money you're indicating.... is the day I can retire.