• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you charge?

the108thcreep

16''w x 16"h Vehicle Graphics on doors.
5 Color with Surface Protection:
Avery HP Premium - Black
Real Gold - Gold Engine Turn Large
Real Gold - Gold Engine Turn Small
Real Gold - Silver Engine Turn Large
Real Gold - Silver Burnished
3M 8518 - Overlaminate

Customer is looking for 5 sets (10pcs). I am curious as to what you would charge to produce these graphics. Thank you!

0igo

If I'm applying it at my shop I'd charge $600- $700. If it's at their yard an extra 50-100 depending on distance.

the108thcreep

Oigo,
Is your pricing to produce all 5 sets?
Respectfully, my cost of the Real Gold material alone is over $600.00. Do you have a supplier for this material other than buying direct from Real Gold?

0igo

Oigo,
Is your pricing to produce all 5 sets?
Respectfully, my cost of the Real Gold material alone is over $600.00. Do you have a supplier for this material other than buying direct from Real Gold?

yeah that is for all but sorry I was estimating for another material and i just noticed thats going to be like 4 stacked? I dont usually do anything over 2 colors stacked, anything else i just print and cut. But i would look for a minumum of $600-$700 profit. Because all the lining up and wedding for each color seems like its going to be a lot more work than a print and cut.