• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Would You Charge?

What Would You Charge?

• $500 - $1,000

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • $1,001 - $1,500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,501 - $2,000

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • $2,001 - $2,500

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • $2,501 - $3,000

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • $3,001 - $3.500

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • $3,501 - $4,000

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • $4,001 - $4,500

• $4,501 - $5,000

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • More Than $5,000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

westpointsigns

I know every place is different and everyone's overhead is different and yada, yada, yada.

But,

What would you or your company charge for a project like this?

6'x14' "Roadside Billboard" on Prexisting poles and Mount. (The bottom of the sign is about 6' from the ground)

Aluminum faced composite core substrate.

2 completely different Digital Print / Laminated Designs.

Take down and dispose of old sign (Only on 1 Side of poles, other side is empty)

Put up new sign.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Evidently, it's not as important to them as it is to you.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and put down your figures and show us how and what you come up with.... then perhaps others will be a little more eager to reply. Maybe you'll get enough help that way to critique it and get you close.

Just putting up this chart, you already set yourself up for between $500 to over $5,000. How will that help you figure anything out except you just throw a dart at what you see and like and feel justified with it ??

• You need to know you're local market and what it will bear.
  • You need to know your price of materials and labor.
  • You need to know you're overhead.
  • You need to plug in the numbers for your shop and not worry about what someone else is getting.

Now, everyone always says at this point... I just want a place to start.... try starting with your numbers and let's go from there. :thumb:

westpointsigns

Evidently, it's not as important to them as it is to you.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and put down your figures and show us how and what you come up with.... then perhaps others will be a little more eager to reply. Maybe you'll get enough help that way to critique it and get you close.

Just putting up this chart, you already set yourself up for between $500 to over $5,000. How will that help you figure anything out except you just throw a dart at what you see and like and feel justified with it ??

• You need to know you're local market and what it will bear.
  • You need to know your price of materials and labor.
  • You need to know you're overhead.
  • You need to plug in the numbers for your shop and not worry about what someone else is getting.

Now, everyone always says at this point... I just want a place to start.... try starting with your numbers and let's go from there. :thumb:

Gino,
I already bid the job, and EVERYTHING you took the time to Bullet Point falls under the YADA, YADA, YADA in the OP, if you would have read that.

I am not asking for help here. Nor am I asking for advice on how to price a job.

I asked a simple question with an anonymous poll attached and thought it'd be fun just to track it.

ONCE AGAIN....I AM NOT ASKING FOR HELP.

sardocs

In my area a job like this typically goes for 1 yada, but if it's cold and rainy I might charge 2.

HulkSmash

Gino,
I already bid the job, and EVERYTHING you took the time to Bullet Point falls under the YADA, YADA, YADA in the OP, if you would have read that.

I am not asking for help here. Nor am I asking for advice on how to price a job.

I asked a simple question with an anonymous poll attached and thought it'd be fun just to track it.

ONCE AGAIN....I AM NOT ASKING FOR HELP.

funny,
you post a poll asking for "pricing help" and you want us to read your mind and know that this is just for fun. cool story.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And I was one of those original 4 voters. Wish you would've told me this was a bunch of nonsense.

This is probably the first time in my entire stay here at s101 of five years.... that I feel like a chump. I took time to try and help you and you give me yada.... yada..... yada in return and then expect me to lift a frickin' finger for you or understand your little reindeer games here.

Get real westp….. all you started was a worthless piece of crap and I hope from here on….. everyone votes in your poll completely false and gives you a taste of your own frickin’ medicine.

Last edited:

westpointsigns

Wish you would've told me this was a bunch of nonsense.

This is probably the first time in my entire stay here at s101 of five years.... that I feel like a chump. I took time to try and help you and you give me yada.... yada..... yada in return and then expect me to lift a frickin' finger for you or understand your little reindeer games here.

Get real westp….. all you started was a worthless piece of crap and I hope from here on….. everyone votes in your poll completely false and gives you a taste of your own frickin’ medicine.

You didn't try and help. You just wanted to be the first one to get on the soapbox and preach about how I should know my market, overhead, business, yada, yada, yada.

Maybe if you would have taken the time to actually READ instead of reading INTO the post you wouldn't feel like a chump.

Again....It was just a simple question. Not something that needed to be preached on.