• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your "Go To" sign supply store?

SignManiac

N. Glantz! They deliver daily and rarely mess up orders. Generally have everything I need and even their outside sales rep is a nice guy.

Now Grimco? They can kiss my azz!!!!!! I purchased most of my supplies from Sign Supply U.S.A. for at least fifteen years and had an open house account with them and they were fairly good. Then they were bought out by Proveer and I still had an open account. Then Grimco bought out Proveer and I still had my open account.

Two weeks ago I placed an order for $300.00 worth of street sign blanks. They emailed me my invoice and I sent them payment in full through my online bill pay. Well I miscounted and had to order two more. So I called in the order and some phone sales guy asks how I would I be paying? I said send me the invoice and I'll send you a check like I've always done. He said no, policy changed because I don't order enough. I called bull****e and said get your supervisor on the phone and he replied that he wasn't there. I explained my history and he basically said he wouldn't do anything.

I told him fine, immediately delete both of my company accounts an never call me again or send me anything at all ever effing again! I have never heard of such a ridiculous policy before. So smart move Grimco. Don't ever count on me giving you a chance to sell me a new printer or flatbed the next time I upgrade my machines or need to buy a pallet or substrates.

NateF

Grimco rep just called yesterday - I don't think I ever even spoke to them before. Wanted to know why I had an account and never ordered anything. So I start asking questions; turns out they don't deliver to my area. I'm still trying to figure out why they even wasted the time calling.

I buy everything I can from a local dealer here in eastern PA - Premium Sign Supplies from Telford, PA. Decent pricing and GREAT service. Last week we printed three car wraps in a row and ran out of MG ink at 8:00 pm. Called my rep (his cell # was on his card) at 7 the next morning, and the ink was at my shop by 10. Only shortfall at this point is that they don't sell 3M products, so I still end up going to Fellers for those.