• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Oracal 970RA

splizaat

Does anyone know where one could buy about 4yards of 60" Oracal 970RA in gloss black. I am having a hard enough time trying to find a whole ROLL of this stuff, let alone a few yards...

I am only doing the hood and roof of a VW in gloss black but certainly don't want to buy a full roll!

-Matt

GypsyGraphics

I bought 970 RA from Proveer, but that was the a roll, 60" x 25 yards (matte/flat black).
I'd recommend Hexis, they are the only other company I know of that has a "paint alternative/pre-laminated" vinyl. I don't know if they sell less then a roll but even if they don't, it's less than half the price of the Oracal and a really nice product.

auto accents sc

Try Vinyl Graphics in WI toll free 1-800-521-1884 I spoke with them and they said they would be glad to sell smaller lengths.
Jamey

splizaat

YIKES.... $38.50 a yard if bouhgt by the yard from karl @ vinyl graphics.... I don't suppose anyone has 4 yards they want to cut off one of their rolls and sell to me?