• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to order single 4x8 sheets of coraplastic?

JBowen747

Does anyone know where i can order just a couple of 4x8 sheets of coraplastic? and also does anyone make a clear reflective vinyl that is solvent printable?

gabagoo

No such thing as clear reflective vinyl. If you think about it, its darn near impossible to be clear.

Suz

You could overlay cad cut vinyl that is semi-transparent, or overlay a transparent printable media over the reflective material (I just did this on my last sign job). Maybe a visit to a supplier would help, they can usually show you some examples of what can be done if you explain what the end result should be.

ova

We're up the road about 35 minutes from you in Wheeling. If you're in need of some coroplast ASAP, I can spare some.

Try calling N Glanz in Monroeville,PA and getting something set up with them. They deliver to Moundsville twice a week. I know for a fact a shop meets them there to pick up their order.

Dave