• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale discount

gnubler

10 sq ft is a one off, this guy can't be serious.
I'm afraid he is, and the arrogance is really bugging me. This is the same person I referred to in another thread who quoted me a truck wrap install at $100/hr (he's a designer who does wraps on the side). No "wholesale" discount offered there and he didn't get that job.

Johnny Best

Gnubler, looks like a romance is starting with this guy. You said you need a designer and you wanted to get into wraps. Put some lipstick on the next time he comes by, and take those ugly sandels off also. Oh, and put on a smile.

gnubler

Gnubler, looks like a romance is starting with this guy. You said you need a designer and you wanted to get into wraps. Put some lipstick on the next time he comes by, and take those ugly sandels off also. Oh, and put on a smile.
We need a sketch of that one.

The Designer will be coming by later today and I hope it doesn't go badly. I met him once before and could sense some attitude. No bueno.

Johnny Best

Gnubler, just cover up those narly feet of yours.

Attachments

• IMG_6245.jpeg
    IMG_6245.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89

Johnny Best

Pearl Art was a great place for supplies.
The curry market down the street where I buy lotto uses two registers. One for regular and one for food stamps for people who buy beer and cigs. It is a separate concealed drawer. Owners are Bangladeshi. Muslims who look down on me for gambling, but would love for me to win big so they get some of it.

netsol

I bought some good stuff at a bankruptcy auction from a company that did the same thing...... Then got caught
i good friend was a high ranking person at AIG, before "the end"
he had an eye doctor in bayonne or jersey city (20 minutes from NYC by path train)
they indicted ann ( the doctor) and actually had private investigators providing patient counts for 6 months prior to her arrest