• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

why corel

shakey0818

im just gettin back into doing signs andi see alot of people using corel and flexi or other programs.i will be upgrading my grapx advantage to omega.why do people use 2 programs 1 for design and 1 for cutting .and by th posts i see alotta people having issues with corel

Joe Diaz

You don't need 2 programs (one for cutting, one for designing). You can cut right out of corel, you have been able to cut right out of Corel for a long long time.

We use Corel because it is the best bang for buck there is, it is extremely robust and full of features. It is awesome for vector illustrations, great for photo editing, can be used for print design, sign layouts and websites. I just love it.

tomence

What kind of issues are you talking about. Corel does everything i need it to do.
I have all this software like Adobe and Flexi but 99% of the time i use Corel to do everything from design and layout to cutting using the Graphtec plug-in.

SignManiac

My version came with magic dust that you sprinkle over your monitor and cool designs just appear before your eyes. I could not do what I do without the dust.