• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wierd corel issue

cajun312

I have Corel X3. I export my artwork as an .eps file to print in Versaworks. I had a job today that was identical to a job I printed two weeks ago except for a text change, I imported the .eps file back into Corel to change the text and the background color changed from blue to tan....if I open it in Photoshop it is the correct color. If I import the same original file into Corel X3 on my laptop it also is the correct color.
I was able to get my cmyk numbers from my laptop and made the necessary changes to the file on my workstation to get the job printed.

I just tried half a dozen other files and they all have that same tan color in some part of them. The tan color shows as a un-named color. Corel seems to have added it to the spot color pallette where the cut contour color is........any ideas on this problem?

Mark