• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help wild background fill with onyx rip

altereddezignz

I have a file that was created that when i rip that file it fills the artboard with a color?

So i expanded the whole design and resaved it but i still get the same result.
It does not make a difference if the file is an eps or a pdf when ripped. This is the first time i have ever ran into this issue.

First image is the designed image the second image with the colored background is in rip.
Onyx rip

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_83 Jul. 20 11.15.png
    ScreenHunter_83 Jul. 20 11.15.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 125
  • ScreenHunter_82 Jul. 20 11.15.png
    ScreenHunter_82 Jul. 20 11.15.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 114

Asuma01

It can in some cases make a big difference if the file is an eps or a pdf. I would try both. If that doesnt work then export it as a tif or jpg.

letterman7

That was going to be my suggestion as well. Try it as a .jpg and see if it still fills. What program are you designing in?

altereddezignz

I have tried both .eps and .pdf. I just tried as a tiff and that seemed to work for fixing the background issue. i am trying to dissect the file now to see if i can figure it out.

altereddezignz

This was created by a customer we print for in illustrator. Never had this issue with any of his other files. I am looking into the file now.