• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Decal Question

jestoker723

I have a Mutoh 1204VJ Printer. I want to make some window decals for cars. Any suggestion what would be the best material for this? I would like a gloss material. Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ever use window perf? I would reccomend perf or a low tack window adhesive, I sell both if your interested in seeing some prices.

MikePro

that's a solvent printer, right?
if so, basically any vinyl will work. this topic should really be a question discussed with your supplier, of what options they have for you in a price range you can be happy with.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Lawrenceville, GA

I'm looking for a car window decal material. I teach at a high school and some of the sports teams want them. I need for them to be able to hold up in the weather.

jestoker, this is Tim Turner with CiberSupply. We would like to help you with any of your signage/visual communications needs, i.e. equipment, software, supplies