• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 11 Compatibility

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
If it works with the latest Windows 10, then it shouldn't have an issue on win11.
If it has issues on the latest win10, then expect issues on win11

Windows also has compatibility mode for legacy software.

FrankW

If you use output-devices with serial or parallel interfaces (Gerber Edge, Gerber Plotters), you can run into trouble even on Windows 10. Gerber has adaptors which are working ob windows 10, but no warranty until now that they work on 11.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
on one of my computers when I upgraded to 10 it reinstalled the windows drivers , not sure why but I just had to delete the windows driver(s) and reinstall the Gerber drivers (serial or parallel interfaces using the conversion cables (Gerber Edge, Gerber Plotters) not really a biggie just a PITA

Piersqsw

Since the thread is a couple of years old, it's likely that the information regarding Omega 5's compatibility with Windows 11 may have changed.
It's always a good idea to visit the developer's website or forums for the most up-to-date information. They may have released patches or updates to ensure compatibility with newer operating systems.
Check out digitalchillmart for more details on Windows 11 Pro and its compatibility with Omega 5. They might have the latest information on software compatibility and can help you make an informed decision.