• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wordpress is driving me nuts!

J

john1

Hey guys, I have wordpress up and running 3.0.1 which is the latest. Everything works fine (plugins and all) in the default theme which is plain jane.

I downloaded a handful of free ones i liked and i cannot get the fancy gallery plug in to work with any themes but the default one. I have the newest update of that plug in also.

The new themes are made to work with light box if you put the light box class tag in the image link settings which is NOT what i want to do. I have 50 posts and each has 3 images per post so that would be alot of time spend doing that.

What i'm looking for is a solution as to why the fancy gallery which simply makes all images added to the gallery appear in the middle of the screen for easy use isn't working or a plug in that may work like this one.

I posted in the WP forums but those forum have to be the worst support forums every for a piece of software if I've ever seen one.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator: