• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap edges of your signs?

MikePro

I LOVE wrapping the edges of my single-sided graphic panels. Especially for intermediate-grade vinyl prints, reducing potential for edge-curl to zero for just a little bit more effort on the application.

Pete Moss

Who knew, so many shops go with the wrap method? It's new to me, a coworker brought it up with a large current job. That's the way they've always done it. Now, I'd really like to change to cut to edge for this and all customers unless they insist. I'll go through and count in this thread the for and against wrapping edges. This should almost be a poll at this point....

Pete Moss

If Dirty D is on the fence it's Currently 6 for and 5 against by my count. With that said, if he's against it's even at 6 to 6.

Craig Sjoquist

I've seen this done here in Orlando Florida & seen failure after a year, was it done properly good question, did it look good, ?.. for a short time yes, the sun, rain, wind & sand destroys everything here quickly.

DirtyD

If Dirty D is on the fence it's Currently 6 for and 5 against by my count. With that said, if he's against it's even at 6 to 6.

Yes, i am against it unless it is a thick material and interior display...and again I finish off edges with a metal file