• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapulator Problem

cartoad

We are planning to use the Wrapulator for faster estimates for wraps, so we have installed on our front counter computer, my desk, and my lap top.

Works great on my lap top, no issues. However on the other two computers the screen that shows the model, year and make, the letters are overlapping up and down, making it very difficult to read.

Called Fellers tech and they have been unable to provide an answer, works good on their computers. Our computer tech worked on it, in and tried checking fonts installed, working on other things way above my pay grade with no success.

We removed and reinstalled several time but still have the same issue on the two computers We then installed on the design computer, same problem. All are PC XP Pro, and essentially have the same programs, only exception is lap top does not have CS3 installed (deactivated on one of the other computers).

Anyone else have this problem, and if so what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,
Hal

cartoad

Licensed for multiple computers at one location, will work slick if we can get the screen to work right so employees can give the fast quote when I am not there. Thanks for the comment.

cartoad

Getting back to this issue, to answer Island Sign, no we do not do wraps daily, but we do get a number of quote requests per week that I want to get out on the spot to these potential customers.
So that you can see what we are seeing attached is a screen shot of the overlap of text, making it virtually useless for our staff.
Works great on the lap top, but this is what I see on 3 different computers,
all including my lap top are Windows XP. As always thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

• wrapulator issue.pdf
    114.9 KB · Views: 129

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are your monitors set to run at native resolution and do you have any settings in place to enlarge text ... which is often done with today's high resolution monitors?

What happens if you enter Control 0 or Control - ?

cartoad

Tried changing all the screen resolution, no change,
I don't know what control 0 is or when you do it,

jiarby

smells like a video driver issue, so... lets make sure you are up to date with a few things.

On 3 different PC's? That sounds weird...

1. download and install the latest BIOS for your mobo chipset. Get it from your PC MFG, or mobo MFG.

2. download and install the most recent video driver for your card.

Try 800x600

Use MSCONFIG to shut everything else off except your video driver.