• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

03 Ford Harley anniversary crew cab

toodark

I am looking for the right front fender "pin stripe". It has tiny harley davidson all throught pin stripe, anyone know where I can find one?

artsnletters

the FORD dealer.....it isn't a commercially available stripe. The micro-printed "HARLEY-DAVIDSON" embedded in it with the silver and gold metallic makes it hard to duplicate. if i'm not mistaken these are the Ford part numbers:
3L3Z-1620000-BAA (2003 BLACK RIGHT)
3L3Z-1620001-BAA (2003 BLACK LEFT)
3L3Z-1620000-AAA (2003 TWO TONE RIGHT)
3L3Z-1620001-AAA (2003 TWO TONE LEFT)

Tim

toodark

The guy that was looking for them talked to the ford dealer and he could only buy one whole side at a time and not just front fender. Thanks, I will check

artsnletters

that is indeed true as evidenced by the Ford part numbers....no individual pieces available. You MAY wanna try e-bay, sometimes these show up in a case similar to yours where someone only needed a portion, but its a longshot.
Tim

AUTO-FX

ford has always done that. i cant tell you how many of the paint break stripes i did over the years for bodyshops who only needed a fender or a door.

toodark

ford has always done that. i cant tell you how many of the paint break stripes i did over the years for bodyshops who only needed a fender or a door.

That is what I figured and whyt I asked. Thought someone might have one laying around their shop from a previous wrecked truck