• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10 Worst Computer Viruses of All Time

phototec

­­Computer viruses can be a nightmare. Some can wipe out the information on a hard drive, tie up traffic on a computer network for hours, turn an innocent machine into a zombie and replicate and send themselves to other computers. If you've never had a machine fall victim to a computer virus, you may wonder what the fuss is about. But the concern is understandable -- according to Consumer Reports, computer viruses helped contribute to $8.5 billion in consumer losses in 2008.

Read the complete article here:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/worst-computer-viruses.htm

visual800

I have said this....when they find someone that is behind one of these cut a hand off. If these people are so smart and yet have nothing better to do take a limb. I guarantee you knowing someone will cut your hand off will drastically cease the boredom these people seem to have

Dave Drane

:clapping:
I have said this....when they find someone that is behind one of these cut a hand off. If these people are so smart and yet have nothing better to do take a limb. I guarantee you knowing someone will cut your hand off will drastically cease the boredom these people seem to have
:clapping: Great post!!:ROFLMAO: