• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324 VJ Bulk Ink system

EZ Ink

Just received a low ink status of 1% on my black ink on my menu, check the bag and it appears to have a least a quarter bag full. Is there a way to double check to see if this to see if the indicator is correct? Also is there a way to reset the
ink bag or the indicator? Thanks.

EZ Ink Promotions

Ssignature

That indicates that you’re not pulling ink during cleanings. Either a dirty cap seal or a bad Maintenance Station

EZ Ink

Thanks for the reply. I received this message (K) Ink Low; I checked my ink status on my VJ 1324 and it showed a 1 (will assume it is one percent). I then check my black ink bag and it felt like about a 1/3
ink bag was full. I replaced my maintenance station last year and just recleaned my cap seal.

Now I still have the message indicator, the bag 1/3 full, and the indicator status reads 1. Anyway, to validate what is in my bag, the Ink Low light, and the 1, or any suggestions, before I spend $191.00 for a new bag? The printer is operating well, and my prints are good. Thanks.