• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324X INK END

Aero Signs

Hello everyone.
my printer is showing "ink end" on my black,
I have tried different new cartridges and cards with no results, it still shows ink end.
I have switched out the chip readers as well. does anyone here have any other ideas of what the issue could be? the model is 1624x. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try cleaning the smart card reader inside the cartridges housing. Take a q tip with some iso alcohol and clean it, let it dry for a few minutes. Also, clean the smart cards with alcohol as well. Good luck!

Aero Signs

Try cleaning the smart card reader inside the cartridges housing. Take a q tip with some iso alcohol and clean it, let it dry for a few minutes. Also, clean the smart cards with alcohol as well. Good luck!
Thank you for your advice. I had to replace all the carriages with new OEM ones, and it worked. I'm not sure what the issue was that caused the hiccup.