• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

18" x 10' Rigid, Reusable Signs

Angela

Hello, I have a customer that is wanting rigid, reusable signs. They are going to put them on easy ups, approx 18" x 10'. They will have new sponsors every year but want to reuse what they order this year. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

CentralSigns

Sell them corplast every year. If they don't like that price, give them some crate paper and scissors. Really that is the cheapest best product aside from a banner maybe. Some customers are sooo cheap, they need to write the cost of coro advertising into the sponsorships in the future.

Sign Eagle

Are planning to print and cover say plywood or heavy coroplast, if so, just overlay another next year. If you're using cut vinyl, use something inexpensive and supply a new sign next year, the cost of labor to remove would excede the value of the material, or have the customer remove the the material and adhesive and they will soon understand. Other question would be why not banner?

GoodPeopleFlags

They want to reuse the board but all of the info on it will change every year? If they want *you* to peel off the old stuff, it would be cheaper for them to get new ones every year. Give them 1 year of peeling off the old sponsors and they will be happy to pay for a new one. Coro or banner is the way to go. The price isn't the substrate - it's the time involved for layout, printing or even more so, cutting, weeding, taping and applying.

It's the classic "we want a cheap sign, and really durable, that we can use every year and make it say whatever we want for little or no money". Well, I want a cheap car that I never have to put gas in or maintain and I want it to last forever.

Angela

Sell them corplast every year. If they don't like that price, give them some crate paper and scissors. Really that is the cheapest best product aside from a banner maybe. Some customers are sooo cheap, they need to write the cost of coro advertising into the sponsorships in the future.

I am liking the crate paper idea. OH and get this...."We are a non profit", so of course you know what comes after that. Thank you for the idea of telling them they need to write in the cost of coro for next year, that is a good idea.

Angela

They want to reuse the board but all of the info on it will change every year? If they want *you* to peel off the old stuff, it would be cheaper for them to get new ones every year. Give them 1 year of peeling off the old sponsors and they will be happy to pay for a new one. Coro or banner is the way to go. The price isn't the substrate - it's the time involved for layout, printing or even more so, cutting, weeding, taping and applying.

It's the classic "we want a cheap sign, and really durable, that we can use every year and make it say whatever we want for little or no money". Well, I want a cheap car that I never have to put gas in or maintain and I want it to last forever.

Soooo true, thank you for your reply....and as I told Central Signs they are a non profit.

Angela

Are planning to print and cover say plywood or heavy coroplast, if so, just overlay another next year. If you're using cut vinyl, use something inexpensive and supply a new sign next year, the cost of labor to remove would excede the value of the material, or have the customer remove the the material and adhesive and they will soon understand. Other question would be why not banner?

Sign Eagle, I am totally going to tell them to use banner. Thanks a bunch for your input especially to have them peel off the adhesive for next year

ova

Tell them you'll be a non profit company too if you do what they ask.

If our customers want to re-use any signage from one year to the next, we have them peel and clean the glue. If not, it's a new sign.

Dave