• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1967 Corvette

SignosaurusRex

Wow! Very cool...but, you can't drive a car like that. The original owner clearly had a vision and plan for that car as well as incredible self control. I once knew a guy who was much the same. A former Vietnam era Marine who purchased a new 1967 Mustang Shelby GT350 and did much the same as Don McNamara... Parking the Shelby one last time with just under 10,000 miles in a climate controlled, ultra secure garage located within another building. He told me it was part of his retirement. That was about 20 years ago, the last time I ever saw him or the car. I would guess that he's living a nice retired life if he's still alive and eventually sold the car. In all honesty, I don't think he would have the heart to let her go. I don't know that I would either.

visual800

I bookmarked that to see what happens

these cars to me are ugly as hell, as I am not a corvette fan but it is beautiful

Shadowglen

The gold was worth over 20 million...

The scrap find Fab. Egg was worth 20 Million the cans of coins were worth 10 million and the government is trying their damnedest to prove the coins are stolen so they can steal them back. I will earn my Money the old fashion way. No lotteries, no gambling, no inheritance. "I YAM what I YAM":rock-n-roll:

Billct2

Sweet! '67 was one of the prettiest years, but I'd sell that puppy and get a '67 convertible weekend driver if I wanted a vette.
My othopaedist drove a '67 Shelby on nice days, with his two hunting dogs in the back seat. He had it restored once during the 30+ years he had it till he died.