• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2010 Camaro Inferno Orange Metallic

Nitro40

Does anyone know of what vinyl I could get that would most closely match the paint of a 2010 Camaro with the Inferno Orange Metallic paint? I have searched around but can not find anything. Found a few online shops that say they have decals and whatnot in this color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

rjssigns

What is the project? If you need a small amount and it isn't going over compound curves paint vinyl to match. Used to do it years back. Base/clear on white 2mil always turned out great. Rattle cans worked well for smaller projects.

Nitro40

Decent job. Customer wants his company information down the side of a crew cab truck in this color to match the accents he has added that were painted this color. His traction bar, front link bars, etc. I was hoping Oracal, Avery, 3M or someone would have something that matches pretty close that I could just order.