• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2010 Camaro partial wrap

artsnletters

heres a 2010 Camaro partial wrap i designed and had Expect a Lot Visual Images print (on 3m Controltac) and install. I hand drew the flames, scanned them, made contour cuts in flexi, then exported to Photoshop for shading, shadows and minor tweeks. Drove vehicle around pits at NHRA Winternationals and when parked had over 15 different people taking pics in less than 10 mins. It drew a crowd everywhere it went...
Tim

Attachments

• 100_2589.jpg
    100_2589.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_2590.jpg
    100_2590.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_2594.jpg
    100_2594.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:

artsnletters

pretty damn impressive. just wish their logo didnt have PURPLE mountains!!!
thats from the smog, haze and so cal hazard lights...

that logo was supplied with colors intact (i don't like the purple either) done by an ad agency years ago. I tuned it up with some minor tweeks and shadows, not much else to do. Thanks for the props. I'm really happy with the result. I'm trying to replicate my flame jobs that i would have normally painted...like one of these...

with vinyl you're free to add shadows extra inlines (or whatever)...
I LIKE flame jobs....
Tim

Attachments

• 384780552_9038da72ac_b.jpg
    384780552_9038da72ac_b.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:

kstompaint

The Camaro is great, Tim. It looks like paint, you did an excellent job. I wish we had more customers like that!

TheSnowman

Very well done. I was worried when I read the title, cause I've seen a bunch of these new cars that look awesome, gone bad...but that's well done. The fact that they have a clean logo helps too.