• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

25' Banner, Thanks WYLD!

GP

This is more of a plug for Bill and his gang at WYLD Grand Format Imaging, a merchant member of Signs 101.

Bill has been our savior on more than one occasion. He is very approachable, prompt with delivery and the product always looks incredible.

We have some great vendors on this site and I want to make sure WYLD gets noticed.

http://www.wyldgfi.com/

WYLD Grand Format Imaging
1618 East Elizabeth Ave
Linden, NJ 07036

908-587-2995​

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GP

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 128

JR's

Wow I can't believe I missed this, that is a real nice looking banner. Thanks for the info.

J.R. :)

GP

Thanks everyone.

And here is the 8' h x 10' w site sign that was constructed with the help of Signs101 and printed by signs101 contributor Wrapmanjams.

Lou cranked it out to accommodate the rush order. He ran around the morning-of to replace a failed dampener, then stuck around and gave me a lesson in mounting 10' prints at 8 pm so we could deliver on time (sign was finally up around 9:30 pm for their board of director site visit in the morning).

Another Signs101 success story -

GP

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 109