• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 Head UV Printer

ikarasu

While I purchased a chinese flatbed that uses the same xp600 heads as this does... I don't recommend it for anyone who wants a reliable machine that just works.

Its built, and feels like a consumer grade desktop printer (basically what it is)

It works good, it's fun to play with.... Unfortunately UV printers need to be run daily in order to not clog... And I don't expect the xp600 head to run daily without dying.

If you're ok with replacing heads every few months though, it is a decent machine! Way slower than industrial ones... Takes about 15 mins to print something our 5x10 flatbed would take 1 minute to print. But it's great quality.... And Very scratch resistant.

Just be sure to account for all the maintenance you'll be spending and doing on it - which if you're not comfortable with DIY... Stay away