• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 Stooges new movie: Fail

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
After watching the pitiful trailer, I won't plunk down hard earned cash to see this one. Some things just can't be re-made, and the Stooges are one of them. Same goes for John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Stewart.

Sorry Hollywood, get over it.

JB

Jack Knight1979

I have to admit I laughed a couple times when I saw the trailer. I wouldn't go the the theater to see it, but I'd watch it with my family.

meh.....i laughed at the trailer but....as always they put all the best/funniest things in the trailer to try and capture the audience's attention.

you can't remake stuff like the 3 stooges/laurel and hardy etc etc, just can't be done.

qmr55

I laughed at the trailer a lot.....so i'd definitely go see it. Can't put it down before seeing it, c'mon guys!

gabagoo

I love the Stooges, but you can't make a movie today to reflect their brand of comedy.

I will most likely see it, but not in a theatre.

Watching the Stooges takes me back in time ......Black and white images of a world I was born to late to experience.

Bly

That's a shame. I was looking forward to this remake.

My brother and I loved the old Stooges when we were kids and played out all the slapstick on each other to our mother's disdain.

Could it finally be time Hollywood had a fresh idea?

OldPaint

i wana see a 21st century remake of AMOS N' ANDY))))))))))))))) eddie murphy and martin Lawrence as amos n andy....