• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3" to 1" Core Adapters?

Commander

This might be a strange questions, but I have searched everywhere and can not find them. I am looking for 3inch to 1inch core adapters for vinyl rolls. I use to have them just laying around from when I bought cheap papper. I built a vinyl hollding rack and I am using 1 inch tube to hold the vinyl rolls. I have a couple of those adapters and it woorks great. I need 12 more adapters, but do not know where to buy them. Does anyone know who sells them? I have looked everywhere. Thanks in advance!!!:help

P

ProWraps™

post up what you are racking them in. im assuming that what you have you can just put a 1" pole or whatev through to hold it? my first thoughts are a pvc reducer. still not sure if that will work though. need more info.

Commander

I made a wall rack with hooks. I use the 3inch to 1inch core adapter to hold the roll of vinyl nice and neat with a 1inch pole. I have some of thoose plastic adapters that come with 3inch core paper, that lets you mount 3inch core vinyl to a 1inch holder. Thats what I need.

P

ProWraps™

hey com.. i havent measured, and im not at my shop, but what is the diameter of the typical hole in regular cores? cause im almost thinking what is on our printer is a 1" roll that goes through the cores. that might work for you.

Commander

My printer doesn't really use anything, the rol just sits on the rollers (Rolland Sp300v). Did you ever buy cheap paper that had little plastic core adapters in the 3 inch core. Those cheap plastic adapters reduce the size to 1 inch. Thats what I need.

P

ProWraps™

hey com, i think you can use the disposable cores that come with your media, and put a 3/4 or 1" emt or pvc through it. forgive me if im wrong as i typically am. but it seems there is something at your local HWS that can help you.

P

ProWraps™

oh man, all our media comes with those. send me your addy. for $10 i will priority ship you a bunch. im sick of tripping over them!