• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Printed and Laminated Car Wrap Special!

nate

Hello everyone--

From now until the end of January, 2012, I'm running a special price on finished car wrap. This price includes printing on 3M Ij180c-v3 and laminating with 3M 8518 Gloss laminate. In addition, your prints will be rolled and boxed ready for shipment from Salt Lake City, UT.

Contact me directly to take advantage of this offer, as our sales team won't know what to do with you. You can either email me at s101@vmutah.com or call me at 801-477-6094. You might not get a hold of me right away as I am in and out of my office, but rest assured I will respond to every email or voicemail I receive.

Please have your files print ready when placing your order. If tiling is necessary for your job, please create a separate file per tile. The maximum printing width is 59.8". Also, as these prints will be run with our current production work, I cannot guarantee color matching. If color matching is paramount for your job, please get a printed color sample from me prior to placing your order.

Thanks for looking!