• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M SV480Cv3 or LX480Cv3 source

Firalean

Hi All,

I use these films for really small scale sandblasting, with laser etched resists because it's flexible, non-pvc and I can etch and then transfer. I received a few pieces as samples and I am looking for somewhere to purchase smaller than 150 yard amounts. I work in the range of 1" square, so I don't see myself making 52 thousand of my product.

Does anyone know of a place that might sell it maybe in 50 yard rolls? Or someone who might be willing to sell me their scrap? My apologies if I posted this in the wrong area.

Thanks

Michelle
jinxxie@yahoo.com

Wrapture

I'm sure I have some scrap, but 3M offers short 5 yard rolls for free. Get with your rep on getting one. If you work in sq inches, 5 yards x 54" should last you a while.

Firalean

Oh damn! That's great information! I'm not sure if I would qualify for a 3M rep. I'll follow up on it though. Thanks.