• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3MIJ180Cv3 Is anyone else having a problem with the vinyl?

rjssigns

No problems with 3M IJ180Cv3 whatsoever. Been using Arlon 6000XRP kits for several years.:Big Laugh

Got tired of the 3M automatic price increase on top of already expensive material. The roughly 300 a pop per kit savings is way better in my pocket.

I do all the printing for another shop and their installer loves the Arlon material. I do as well.

Plus the laminate is nice and clear, no yellowish cast.(you folks know what I'm talking about) No I don't get paid by Arlon either.

CanuckSigns

Got notification 3 weeks ago - 3m products going up by 4-6% xD
Yup, the canadian dollar isn't doing too well against the greenback right now, oddly I never got my price decrease notice when our dollar was above or at par with the American dollar, it must have gone in my spam folder :rolleyes:

3m 180cv3 aggresive

ok! so we just did a 36' trailer wrap, and EVERY panel we peeled, we had to shrink back because it would stretch so much!! we thought it was maybe the direction we were pulling, but it didn't matter, we still had to shrink!

Good to know we are not he only ones experiencing this issue

Stu Friesen

aggressive 3M

I have been experiencing the same problems as everyone else has listed here. On the basic door panels and flatter surfaces, no issues, but as soon as I am lifting and repositioning, it gets much tougher. On the 2014 Chev Dually box sides it was an unbelievable struggle. This is where I needed the repositionability and the adhesive characteristics were seriously altered in the process, leaving lots of flaws under the surface. I've been using 3M exclusively for every wrap I've done and never had these issues. It is very frustrating.